Cutters Wireline was founded in Vernal, UT in 1988 and has been servicing the Uinta Basin since that time. As the cornerstone of Cutters Wireline Group, Cutters Wireline was the first acquisition that started the expansion of cased-hole wireline products and services that are now offered in some of the most prolific basins in the country.
In 2007, Cutters acquired Lone Wolf and Mesa and expanded their services to include Picaeance, DJ, Permian and several Wyoming basins. 2008 brought about the acquisition of Wireline Specialties and further expanded Cutters services into New Mexico’s San Juan Basin.
In 2012, Cutters Wireline Group acquired Capitan in Midland, TX and has since expanded the Capitan Permian Basin operations with new locations in Levelland, TX and Hobbs, NM.
The future of Cutters Wireline Group is one of promise and high expectations. The strength that lies within the extensive experience of the executive and managerial staff is proving that the goal of setting the highest standards in service and safety can always be met.
Our Mission is to build long-term relationships through understanding our customer’s requirements and delivering products, services and solutions in innovative and cost-effective ways. We will realize this mission by setting the highest standards in service, reliability, safety and cost containment in our industry.
|Gary Cain||VP Sales - Permian Regional Manager||432.894.0580|
|Nico Peters||Rocky Mountain Regional Manager||970.208.3301|
|Ross Tobin||Rocky Mountain Sales||970.210.9438|
Safety, Training & Certifications
- Health, Safety and Environmental Policy (HSE)
- Monthly Training Schedule
- Monthly Safety Meeting Report
- Monthly Safety Warehouse Inspections Check List
- Monthly Vehicle Inspection Report
- Monthly Trailer Inspection Report
- Crane Inspection Report
- Field Inspection Safety Inspection….Wireline Truck, Crane, Trailer
- Job Site Safety Meeting Report & Emergency Response Plan
- Job Safety Analysis Information & Risk (JSA)
- Report of Job Accident Workers Report of Accident
- Near Miss Report
- Accident/Incident Investigation Report
- Accident Register Report
- Driver Exchange Information Report
- PEC Premier Reports
- Employee Safety Training Report
- General Safety Incident Statistics